Substantive rules of general applicability adopted as authorized by law, and statements of general policy or interpretation of general applicability formulated and adopted by the agency.
(a) The regulations of the Department of State required to be published under the provisions of the Administrative Procedure Act are found in the Code of Federal Regulations and the Federal Register. Any person desiring information with respect to a particular procedure should examine the pertinent regulation cited hereafter.
(b) The following are citations to regulations within the scope of this section.
(1) Acceptance of Gifts and Decorations from Foreign Governments. 22 CFR part 3et seq.
(2) Employee Responsibility and Conduct. 22 CFR part 10et seq.
(3) Appointment of Foreign Service Officers. 22 CFR part 11et seq.
(4) Fees for Services in the United States, fees and Charges, Foreign service. 22 CFR part 21et seq.; 22 CFR part 22et seq.
(5) Claims and Stolen Property. 22 CFR part 31et seq.