(a) Any entity suspended pursuant to a suspension determination shall not, for the duration of such suspension, and subject to the provisions of section 7(b), be eligible to receive any additional insurance, reinsurance, guaranty, loan, or other financial support from OPIC.
(b) Suspended entities:
(1) May be retained on the OPIC mailing list only for the purpose of receiving informational mailings;
(2) May register projects with OPIC but may not submit project applications to OPIC;
(3) May continue to deal with OPIC with respect to agreements entered with OPIC prior to the suspension and may amend or be granted modifications of such agreements, including loan reschedulings and refinancings;
(4) May not be invited to participate in OPIC-sponsored investment missions or other similar activities; and
(5) May not receive indirectly, or beneficially, whether through the purchase of project participations, the use of intermediary entities or other such devices, any OPIC services which they would not be entitled to receive directly, and may not be the beneficiary of financial support advanced by a third party where such support, in turn, is guaranteed or insured by OPIC; provided, however that such suspended entity shall be entitled to all benefits and payments accruing to holders of negotiable instruments guaranteed by OPIC and acquired by such suspended entity pursuant to a public offering thereof by the original or any subsequent holder thereof.
Title 22 published on 2012-04-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.