22 CFR Part 1508, Subpart A - General
- § 1508.100 — What does this part do?
- § 1508.105 — Does this part apply to me?
- § 1508.110 — What is the purpose of the nonprocurement debarment and suspension system?
- § 1508.115 — How does an exclusion restrict a person's involvement in covered transactions?
- § 1508.120 — May we grant an exception to let an excluded person participate in a covered transaction?
- § 1508.125 — Does an exclusion under the nonprocurement system affect a person's eligibility for Federal procurement contracts?
- § 1508.130 — Does exclusion under the Federal procurement system affect a person's eligibility to participate in nonprocurement transactions?
- § 1508.135 — May the African Development Foundation exclude a person who is not currently participating in a nonprocurement transaction?
- § 1508.140 — How do I know if a person is excluded?
- § 1508.145 — Does this part address persons who are disqualified, as well as those who are excluded from nonprocurement transactions?
Title 22 published on 2013-04-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.