How will a bridge project be programmed for funding once eligibility has been determined?
(a) All projects will be programmed for funding after a completed application package is received and accepted by the FHWA. At that time, the project will be acknowledged as either BIA and Tribally owned, or non-BIA owned and placed in either a PE or a construction queue.
(b) All projects will be ranked and prioritized based on the following criteria:
(1) Bridge sufficiency rating (SR);
(2) Bridge status with structurally deficient (SD) having precedence over functionally obsolete (FO);
(3) Bridges on school bus routes;
(4) Detour length;
(5) Average daily traffic; and
(6) Truck average daily traffic.
(c) Queues will carryover from fiscal year to fiscal year as made necessary by the amount of annual funding made available.
Title 23 published on 2012-04-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.