What are eligible administrative and planning expenses?
(a) Eligible administrative and planning expenses of the IHBG program include, but are not limited to:
(1) Costs of overall program and/or administrative management;
(2) Coordination monitoring and evaluation;
(3) Preparation of the IHP including data collection and transition costs;
(4) Preparation of the annual performance report; and
(5) Challenge to and collection of data for purposes of challenging the formula.
(b) Staff and overhead costs directly related to carrying out affordable housing activities can be determined to be eligible costs of the affordable housing activity or considered administration or planning at the discretion of the recipient.
Title 24 published on 2012-04-01
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 24.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.