24 CFR 220.822 - Claim computation; items included.
(a) Assignment of loan. Upon an acceptable assignment of the note and security instrument, the Commissioner shall pay the claim of the lender in an amount equal to the unpaid principal balance of the loan plus:
(1) Any accrued interest due as of the date of execution of the assignment of the loan to the Commissioner.
(2) Any advances approved by the Commissioner made previously by the lender under the provisions of the note of security instrument or instruments.
(3) Reimbursement for such reasonable collection costs, court costs, and attorney's fees as may be approved by the Commissioner.
(5) If payment is made in cash, an amount equivalent to the debenture interest which would have been earned as of the date insurance settlement occurs, except that when the lender fails to meet any one of the applicable requirements of §§ 220.812, 220.820, and 220.821 within the specified time (or within such further time as the Commissioner may approve in writing), the debenture interest shall be computed only to the date to which the particular action should have been taken or to which it was extended.
(1) Payment in cash. Unless a written request for payment in debentures is filed with the application, payment shall be made in cash.
Title 24 published on 2014-04-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.