(a) Members. The Board consists of the following HUD officials designated to serve on the Board by section 202(c)(2) of the National Housing Act (12 U.S.C. 1708(c)(2) ):
(1) The Assistant Secretary of Housing-Federal Housing Commissioner;
(2) The General Counsel of the Department;
(3) The President of the Government National Mortgage Association (GNMA);
(4) The Assistant Secretary for Administration;
(5) The Assistant Secretary for Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity (in cases involving violations of nondiscrimination requirements);
(6) The Chief Financial Officer of the Department; and
(7) The Director of the Enforcement Center; or their designees.
(b) Advisors. The Inspector General or his or her designee, and the Director of the Office of Lender Activities and Program Compliance (or such other position as may be assigned such duties), and such other persons as the Board may appoint, shall serve as nonvoting advisors to the Board.
(c) Quorum. Four members of the Board or their designees shall constitute a quorum.
(d) Determination by the Board. Any administrative action taken by the Board shall be determined by a majority vote of the quorum.
[57 FR 31051, July 13, 1992; 57 FR 37085, Aug. 18, 1992, as amended at 73 FR 60540, Oct. 10, 2008]
Title 24 published on 2012-04-01
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 24.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.