(a)Implementation plan content. An EZ must submit an implementation plan for HUD approval that addresses each project or activity proposed to be undertaken by the EZ with HUD EZ Grant Funds. The implementation plan must:
(1) Describe the project or activity;
(2) Identify the completion date or duration of the project or activity;
(3) Provide the total cost of the project or activity;
(4) Identify the amount of HUD EZ Grant Funds to be used for the project or activity; and
(5) Include a narrative description of how the project or activity meets the resident benefit and economic development standards of this subpart.
(b)Proposed funded project or activity. The project or activity proposed in the implementation plan is subject to the following requirements:
(1) The Federal requirements listed in 24 CFR 5.105;
(2) The governmentwide, Uniform Administrative Requirements for Grants and Cooperative Agreements to State, Local and Federally Recognized Indian Tribal Governments at 24 CFR part 85;
(3) The requirements of the Uniform Relocation Assistance and Real Property Acquisition Policies Act of 1970 (URA) (42 U.S.C. 4601 et seq.);
(4) The environmental review and approval requirements of 24 CFR part 50;
(5) The provisions of the Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) setting forth the obligations and requirements that the state and local governments, as Empowerment Zone designees, have agreed to meet as signatories of the agreement.
(6) Recipients of the HUD EZ Grant Funds also must adhere to the requirements set forth in the provisions of the grant agreement for HUD EZ Grant Funds.
Title 24 published on 2014-04-01
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 24.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.