24 CFR 84.72 - Subsequent adjustments and continuing responsibilities.
(1) The right of HUD to disallow costs and recover funds on the basis of a later audit or other review.
(2) The obligation of the recipient to return any funds due as a result of later refunds, corrections, or other transactions.
(3) Audit requirements in § 84.26.
(4) Property management requirements in §§ 84.31 through 84.37.
(5) Records retention as required in § 84.53.
(b) After closeout of an award, a relationship created under an award may be modified or ended in whole or in part with the consent of HUD and the recipient, provided the responsibilities of the recipient referred to in § 84.73(a), including those for property management as applicable, are considered and provisions made for continuing responsibilities of the recipient, as appropriate.
Title 24 published on 2014-04-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.