(a) After HUD approval of demolition or disposition of all or part of a project, the PHA shall provide information on the following:
(1) Actual completion of each demolition contract by entering the appropriate information into HUD's applicable data system, or providing the information by another method HUD may require, within a week of making the final payment to the demolition contractor, or expending the last remaining funds if funded by force account;
(2) Execution of sales or lease contracts by entering the appropriate information into HUD's applicable data system, or providing the information by another method HUD may require, within a week of execution;
(3) The PHA's use of the proceeds of sale by providing a financial statement showing how the funds were expended by item and dollar amount;
(4) Amounts expended for closing costs and relocation expenses, by providing a financial statement showing this information for each property sold; and
(5) Such other information as HUD may from time to time require.
Title 24 published on 2012-04-01
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 24.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.