(3) Those provisions of § 982.353(b)(1) ,(2), and (3) (Where family can lease a unit with tenant-based assistance) and § 982.355 (Portability: Administration by receiving PHA) that are inapplicable per § 982.636 ;
(d) Subpart I requirements. The following provisions of subpart I of this part do not apply to assistance under the homeownership option:
(1) Section 982.403 (Terminating HAP contract when unit is too small);
(2) Section 982.404 (Maintenance: Owner and family responsibility; PHA remedies); and
(3) Section 982.405 (PHA initial and periodic unit inspection).
(e) Subpart J requirements. The requirements of subpart J of this part (Housing Assistance Payments Contract and Owner Responsibility) ( §§ 982.451-456) do not apply to assistance under the homeownership option.
(f) Subpart K requirements. Except for those sections listed below, the requirements of subpart K of this part (Rent and Housing Assistance Payment) ( §§ 982.501-521) do not apply to assistance under the homeownership option:
(1) Section 982.503 (Voucher tenancy: Payment standard amount and schedule);
(2) Section 982.516 (Family income and composition: Regular and interim reexaminations); and