24 CFR 983.154 - Conduct of development work.
(a) Development requirements. The owner must carry out development work in accordance with the Agreement and the requirements of this section.
(1) In the case of an Agreement for development of nine or more contract units (whether or not completed in stages), the owner and the owner's contractors and subcontractors must pay Davis-Bacon wages to laborers and mechanics employed in development of the housing.
(2) The HUD prescribed form of Agreement shall include the labor standards clauses required by HUD, such as those involving Davis-Bacon wage rates.
(3) The owner and the owner's contractors and subcontractors must comply with the Contract Work Hours and Safety Standards Act, Department of Labor regulations in 29 CFR part 5, and other applicable federal labor relations laws and regulations. The PHA must monitor compliance with labor standards.
(1) Section 3— Training, employment, and contracting opportunities. The owner must comply with Section 3 of the Housing and Urban Development Act of 1968 (12 U.S.C. 1701u) and the implementing regulations at 24 CFR part 135.
(2) Equal employment opportunity. The owner must comply with federal equal employment opportunity requirements of Executive Orders 11246 as amended (3 CFR, 1964-1965 Comp., p. 339), 11625 (3 CFR, 1971-1975 Comp., p. 616), 12432 (3 CFR, 1983 Comp., p. 198) and 12138 (3 CFR, 1977 Comp., p. 393).
(d) Eligibility to participate in federal programs and activities. The Agreement and HAP contract shall include a certification by the owner that the owner and other project principals (including the officers and principal members, shareholders, investors, and other parties having a substantial interest in the project) are not on the U.S. General Services Administration list of parties excluded from federal procurement and nonprocurement programs.
Title 24 published on 2013-04-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.