24 CFR Part 1000, Subpart B - Affordable Housing Activities
- § 1000.101 — What is affordable housing?
- § 1000.102 — What are eligible affordable housing activities?
- § 1000.103 — How may IHBG funds be used for tenant-based or project-based rental assistance?
- § 1000.104 — What families are eligible for affordable housing activities?
- § 1000.106 — What families receiving assistance under title II of NAHASDA require HUD approval?
- § 1000.108 — How is HUD approval obtained by a recipient for housing for non-low-income families and model activities?
- § 1000.110 — Under what conditions may non-low-income Indian families participate in the program?
- § 1000.112 — How will HUD determine whether to approve model housing activities?
- § 1000.114 — How long does HUD have to review and act on a proposal to provide assistance to non-low-income families or a model housing activity?
- § 1000.116 — What should HUD do before declining a proposal to provide assistance to non low-income families or a model housing activity?
- § 1000.118 — What recourse does a recipient have if HUD disapproves a proposal to provide assistance to non-low-income families or a model housing activity?
- § 1000.120 — May a recipient use Indian preference or tribal preference in selecting families for housing assistance?
- § 1000.122 — May NAHASDA grant funds be used as matching funds to obtain and leverage funding, including any Federal or state program and still be considered an affordable housing activity?
- § 1000.124 — What maximum and minimum rent or homebuyer payment can a recipient charge a low-income rental tenant or homebuyer residing in housing units assisted with NAHASDA grant amounts?
- § 1000.126 — May a recipient charge flat or income-adjusted rents?
- § 1000.128 — Is income verification required for assistance under NAHASDA?
- § 1000.130 — May a recipient charge a non low-income family rents or homebuyer payments which are more than 30 percent of the family's adjusted income?
- § 1000.132 — Are utilities considered a part of rent or homebuyer payments?
- § 1000.134 — When may a recipient (or entity funded by a recipient) demolish or dispose of current assisted stock?
- § 1000.136 — What insurance requirements apply to housing units assisted with NAHASDA grants?
- § 1000.138 — What constitutes adequate insurance?
- § 1000.139 — What are the standards for insurance entities owned and controlled by recipients?
- § 1000.140 — May a recipient use grant funds to purchase insurance for privately owned housing to protect NAHASDA grant amounts spent on that housing?
- § 1000.141 — What is “useful life” and how is it related to affordability?
- § 1000.142 — How does a recipient determine the “useful life” during which low-income rental housing and low-income homebuyer housing must remain affordable as required in sections 205(a)(2) and 209 of NAHASDA?
- § 1000.143 — How does a recipient implement its useful life requirements?
- § 1000.144 — What are binding commitments satisfactory to HUD?
- § 1000.145 — Are Mutual Help homes developed under the 1937 Act subject to the useful life provisions of section 205(a)(2)?
- § 1000.146 — Are binding commitments for the remaining useful life of property applicable to a family member or household member who subsequently takes ownership of a homeownership unit?
- § 1000.147 — When does housing qualify as affordable housing under NAHASDA?
- § 1000.150 — How may Indian tribes and TDHEs receive criminal conviction information on applicants for employment and on adult applicants for housing assistance, or tenants?
- § 1000.152 — How is the recipient to use criminal conviction information?
- § 1000.154 — How is the recipient to keep criminal conviction information confidential?
- § 1000.156 — Is affordable housing developed, acquired, or assisted under the IHBG program subject to limitations on cost or design standards?
- § 1000.158 — How will a NAHASDA grant recipient know that the housing assisted under the IHBG program meets the requirements of § 1000.156?
- § 1000.160 — Are non-dwelling structures developed, acquired or assisted under the IHBG program subject to limitations on cost or design standards?
- § 1000.162 — How will a recipient know that non-dwelling structures assisted under the IHBG program meet the requirements of 1000.160?
Title 24 published on 2013-04-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
Title 24 published on 2013-04-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 24 CFR 1000 after this date.