24 CFR Part 1000, Subpart E - Federal Guarantees for Financing of Tribal Housing Activities
- § 1000.401 — What terms are used throughout this subpart?
- § 1000.402 — Are State recognized Indian tribes eligible for guarantees under title VI of NAHASDA?
- § 1000.404 — What lenders are eligible for participation?
- § 1000.406 — What constitutes tribal approval to issue notes or other obligations under title VI of NAHASDA?
- § 1000.410 — What conditions shall HUD prescribe when providing a guarantee for notes or other obligations issued by an Indian tribe?
- § 1000.412 — Can an issuer obtain a guarantee for more than one note or other obligation at a time?
- § 1000.414 — How is an issuer's financial capacity demonstrated?
- § 1000.416 — What is a repayment contract in a form acceptable to HUD?
- § 1000.418 — Can grant funds be used to pay costs incurred when issuing notes or other obligations?
- § 1000.420 — May grants made by HUD under section 603 of NAHASDA be used to pay net interest costs incurred when issuing notes or other obligations?
- § 1000.422 — What are the procedures for applying for loan guarantees under title VI of NAHASDA?
- § 1000.424 — What are the application requirements for guarantee assistance under title VI of NAHASDA?
- § 1000.426 — How does HUD review a guarantee application?
- § 1000.428 — For what reasons may HUD disapprove an application or approve an application for an amount less than that requested?
- § 1000.430 — When will HUD issue notice to the applicant if the application is approved at the requested or reduced amount?
- § 1000.432 — Can an amendment to an approved guarantee be made?
- § 1000.434 — How will HUD allocate the availability of loan guarantee assistance?
- § 1000.436 — How will HUD monitor the use of funds guaranteed under this subpart?
Title 24 published on 2014-04-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.