25 CFR 170.101 - What is the IRR Program consultation and coordination policy?
(a) The IRR Program's government-to-government consultation and coordination policy is to foster and improve communication, cooperation, and coordination among tribal, Federal, state, and local governments and other transportation organizations when undertaking the following, similar, or related activities:
(1) Identifying high-accident locations and locations for improving both vehicle and pedestrian safety;
(2) Developing State, metropolitan, regional, IRR, and tribal transportation improvement programs that impact tribal lands, communities, and members;
(5) Developing environmental mitigation measures necessary to protect and/or enhance Indian lands and the environment, and counteract the impacts of the projects;
(7) Developing plans or projects for disaster and emergency relief response and the repair of eligible damaged IRR transportation facilities;
(10) Assisting in the submission of discretionary grant applications for State and Federal funding for IRR transportation facilities.
Title 25 published on 2014-04-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.