(a) Electronic, computer or other technologic aid means any machine or device that:
(1) Assists a player or the playing of a game;
(2) Is not an electronic or electromechanical facsimile; and
(3) Is operated in accordance with applicable Federal communications law.
(b) Electronic, computer or other technologic aids include, but are not limited to, machines or devices that:
(1) Broaden the participation levels in a common game;
(2) Facilitate communication between and among gaming sites; or
(3) Allow a player to play a game with or against other players rather than with or against a machine.
(c) Examples of electronic, computer or other technologic aids include pull tab dispensers and/or readers, telephones, cables, televisions, screens, satellites, bingo blowers, electronic player stations, or electronic cards for participants in bingo games.
[67 FR 41172, June 17, 2002]
Title 25 published on 2011-04-01
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 25.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.