(a) The Chairman may issue a notice of violation to any person for violations of any provision of the Act or this chapter, or of any tribal ordinance or resolution approved by the Chairman under part 522 or 523 of this chapter.
(b) A notice of violation shall contain:
(1) A citation to the federal or tribal requirement that has been or is being violated;
(2) A description of the circumstances surrounding the violation, set forth in common and concise language;
(3) Measures required to correct the violation;
(4) A reasonable time for correction, if the respondent cannot take measures to correct the violation immediately; and
(5) Notice of rights of appeal.
Title 25 published on 2011-04-01
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 25.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.