25 CFR 585.1 - What does this part cover?
prev | next
(a) This part applies to appeals of the following where the appellant does not elect a hearing before a presiding official and instead elects to have the matter decided by the Commission solely on the basis of the written submissions:
(1) Violation(s) alleged in a notice of violation under § 573.3 of this chapter;
(2) Proposed civil fine assessments under part 575 of this chapter;
(3) Orders of temporary closure under § 573.4 of this chapter;
(4) The Chair's decisions to void or modify a management contract under part 535 of this chapter subsequent to initial approval;
(5) The Commission's proposals to remove a certificate of self-regulation under part 518 of this chapter; and
(6) Late fee notifications and assessments under part 514 of this chapter.
(b) Appeals from these actions involving a hearing before a presiding official are brought under part 584 of this chapter.
Title 25 published on 2014-04-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.