(a) Those heads of household who were members of the Navajo Tribe and were evicted from the Hopi reservation as a consequence of the decision in the United States v. Kabinto shall be eligible to receive relocation assistance on a preference basis.
(b) Proof of eviction shall be determined by one of the following criteria:
(1) Inclusion on the list of defendants in the case of United States v. Kabinto (456 F. 2d 1087) (1972);
(2) Inclusion on the lists prepared by the BIA dated May 10, 1979, and May 21, 1979, as a result of having provided services to those heads of household.
(3) Inclusion on a list prepared by the Navajo Tribe and submitted to the Commission on January 16, 1981;
(4) Inclusion on a list prepared by the Navajo Legal Aid Service dated April 29, 1970;
(5) Other evidence furnished by the applicant which is sufficient to prove their status as evictees from the Hopi reservation, as determined by the Commission.
Title 25 published on 2011-04-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.