25 CFR Part 1000, Subpart E - Annual Funding Agreements for Bureau of Indian Affairs Programs
- § 1000.80 — What is the purpose of this subpart?
- § 1000.81 — What is an annual funding agreement (AFA)?
Contents and Scope of Annual Funding Agreements
- § 1000.82 — What types of provisions must be included in a BIA AFA?
- § 1000.83 — Can additional provisions be included in an AFA?
- § 1000.84 — Does a Tribe/Consortium have the right to include provisions of Title I of Pub. L. 93-638 in an AFA?
- § 1000.85 — Can a Tribe/Consortium negotiate an AFA with a term that exceeds one year?
Determining What Programs May Be Included in an AFA
- § 1000.86 — What types of programs may be included in an AFA?
- § 1000.87 — How does the AFA specify the services provided, functions performed, and responsibilities assumed by the Tribe/Consortium and those retained by the Secretary?
- § 1000.88 — Do Tribes/Consortia need Secretarial approval to redesign BIA programs that the Tribe/Consortium administers under an AFA?
- § 1000.89 — Can the terms and conditions in an AFA be amended during the year it is in effect?
- § 1000.90 — What happens if an AFA expires before the effective date of the successor AFA?
Determining AFA Amounts
- § 1000.91 — What funds must be transferred to a Tribe/Consortium under an AFA?
- § 1000.92 — What funds may not be included in an AFA?
- § 1000.93 — May the Secretary place any requirements on programs and funds that are otherwise available to Tribes/Consortia or Indians for which appropriations are made to agencies other than DOI?
- § 1000.94 — What are BIA residual funds?
- § 1000.95 — How is BIA's residual determined?
- § 1000.96 — May a Tribe/Consortium continue to negotiate an AFA pending an appeal of residual functions or amounts?
- § 1000.97 — What is a Tribal share?
- § 1000.98 — How does BIA determine a Tribe's/Consortium's share of funds to be included in an AFA?
- § 1000.99 — Can a Tribe/Consortium negotiate a Tribal share for programs outside its region/agency?
- § 1000.100 — May a Tribe/Consortium obtain discretionary or competitive funding that is distributed on a discretionary or competitive basis?
- § 1000.101 — Are all funds identified as Tribal shares always paid to the Tribe/Consortium under an AFA?
- § 1000.102 — How are savings that result from downsizing allocated?
- § 1000.103 — Do Tribes/Consortia need Secretarial approval to reallocate funds between programs that the Tribe/Consortium administers under the AFA?
- § 1000.104 — Can funding amounts negotiated in an AFA be adjusted during the year it is in effect?
Establishing Self-Governance Base Budgets
- § 1000.105 — What are self-governance base budgets?
- § 1000.106 — Once a Tribe/Consortium establishes a base budget, are funding amounts renegotiated each year?
- § 1000.107 — Must a Tribe/Consortium with a base budget or base budget-eligible program amounts negotiated before January 16, 2001 negotiate new Tribal shares and residual amounts?
- § 1000.108 — How are self-governance base budgets established?
- § 1000.109 — How are self-governance base budgets adjusted?
Title 25 published on 2014-04-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.