25 CFR Part 1000, Subpart F - Non-BIA Annual Self-Governance Compacts and Funding Agreements
- § 1000.122 — What non-BIA programs are eligible for inclusion in an annual funding agreement?
- § 1000.123 — Are there non-BIA programs for which the Secretary must negotiate for inclusion in an AFA subject to such terms as the parties may negotiate?
- § 1000.124 — What programs are included under Section 403(b)(2) of the Act?
- § 1000.125 — What programs are included under Section 403(c)?
- § 1000.126 — What does “special geographic, historical or cultural” mean?
- § 1000.127 — Under Section 403(b)(2), when must programs be awarded non-competitively?
- § 1000.128 — Is there a contracting preference for programs of special geographic, historical, or cultural significance?
- § 1000.129 — Are there any programs that may not be included in an AFA?
- § 1000.130 — Does a Tribe/Consortium need to be identified in an authorizing statute in order for a program or element of a program to be included in a non-BIA AFA?
- § 1000.131 — Will Tribes/Consortia participate in the Secretary's determination of what is to be included on the annual list of available programs?
- § 1000.132 — How will the Secretary consult with Tribes/Consortia in developing the list of available programs?
- § 1000.133 — What else is on the list in addition to eligible programs?
- § 1000.134 — May a bureau negotiate with a Tribe/Consortium for programs not specifically included on the annual section 405(c) list?
- § 1000.135 — How will a bureau negotiate an annual funding agreement for a program of special geographic, historical, or cultural significance to more than one Tribe?
- § 1000.136 — When will this determination be made?
- § 1000.137 — What funds are included in an AFA?
- § 1000.138 — How are indirect cost rates determined?
- § 1000.139 — Will the established indirect cost rates always apply to new AFAs?
- § 1000.140 — How does the Secretary determine the amount of indirect contract support costs?
- § 1000.141 — Is there a predetermined cap or limit on indirect cost rates or a fixed formula for calculating indirect cost rates?
- § 1000.142 — Instead of the negotiated indirect cost rate, is it possible to establish a fixed amount or another negotiated rate for indirect costs where funds are limited?
- Other Terms and Conditions
Reallocation, Duration, and Amendments
- § 1000.144 — Can a Tribe reallocate funds for a non-BIA non-Indian program?
- § 1000.145 — Do Tribes/Consortia need Secretarial approval to reallocate funds between Title-I eligible programs that the Tribe/Consortium administers under a non-BIA AFA?
- § 1000.146 — Can a Tribe/Consortium negotiate an AFA with a non-BIA bureau for which the performance period exceeds one year?
- § 1000.147 — Can the terms and conditions in a non-BIA AFA be amended during the year it is in effect?
- § 1000.148 — What happens if an AFA expires before the effective date of the successor AFA?
Title 25 published on 2014-04-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.