25 CFR Part 1000, Subpart I - Public Consultation Process
- § 1000.210 — When does a non-BIA bureau use a public consultation process related to the negotiation of an AFA?
- § 1000.211 — Will the bureau contact the Tribe/Consortium before initiating public consultation process for a non-BIA AFA under negotiation?
- § 1000.212 — What is the role of the Tribe/Consortium when a bureau initiates a public meeting?
- § 1000.213 — What should the bureau do if it is invited to attend a meeting with respect to the Tribe's/Consortium's proposed AFA?
- § 1000.214 — Will the bureau and the Tribe/Consortium share information concerning inquiries about the Tribes/Consortia and the AFA?
Title 25 published on 2014-04-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.