25 CFR Part 1000, Subpart N - Retrocession
- § 1000.330 — What is the purpose of this subpart?
- § 1000.331 — Is a decision by a Tribe/Consortium not to include a program in a successor agreement considered a retrocession?
- § 1000.332 — Who may retrocede a program in an AFA?
- § 1000.333 — How does a Tribe/Consortium retrocede a program?
- § 1000.334 — When will the retrocession become effective?
- § 1000.335 — How will retrocession affect the Tribe's/Consortium's existing and future AFAs?
- § 1000.336 — Does the Tribe/Consortium have to return funds used in the operation of a retroceded program?
- § 1000.337 — Does the Tribe/Consortium have to return property used in the operation of a retroceded program?
- § 1000.338 — What happens to a Tribe's/Consortium's mature contract status if it has retroceded a program that is also available for self-determination contracting?
- § 1000.339 — How does retrocession affect a bureau's operation of the retroceded program?
Title 25 published on 2014-04-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.