25 CFR Part 103, Subpart G - Default and Payment by BIA
- § 103.35 — What must the lender do if the borrower defaults on the loan?
- § 103.36 — What options and remedies does the lender have if the borrower defaults on the loan?
- § 103.37 — What must the lender do to collect payment under its loan guaranty certificate or loan insurance coverage?
- § 103.38 — Is there anything else for BIA or the lender to do after BIA makes payment?
- § 103.39 — When will BIA refuse to pay all or part of a lender's claim?
- § 103.40 — Will BIA make exceptions to its criteria for denying payment?
- § 103.41 — What happens if a lender violates provisions of this part?
- § 103.42 — How long must a lender comply with Program requirements?
- § 103.43 — What must the lender do after repayment in full?
Title 25 published on 2013-04-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.