25 CFR Part 115, Subpart D - IIM Accounts: Estate Accounts
- § 115.500 — When is an estate account established?
- § 115.501 — How long will an estate account remain open?
- § 115.502 — Who inherits the money in an IIM account when an account holder dies?
- § 115.503 — May money in an IIM account be withdrawn after the death of an account holder but prior to the end of the probate proceedings?
- § 115.504 — If you have a life estate interest in income-producing trust assets, how will you receive the income?
Title 25 published on 2014-04-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.