25 CFR Part 115, Subpart E - IIM Accounts: Hearing Process for Restricting an IIM Account
- § 115.600 — If BIA decides to restrict your IIM account under § 115.102 or § 115.104, what procedures must the BIA follow?
- § 115.601 — Under what circumstances may the BIA restrict your IIM account through supervision or an encumbrance?
- § 115.602 — How will the BIA notify you or your guardian, as applicable, of its decision to restrict your IIM account?
- § 115.603 — What happens if BIA's notice of its decision to place a restriction on your IIM account that is sent by United States certified mail is returned to the BIA as undeliverable for any reason?
- § 115.604 — When will BIA authorize OTFM to place a restriction on your IIM account?
- § 115.605 — What information will the BIA include in its notice of the decision to restrict your IIM account?
- § 115.606 — What happens if you do not request a hearing to challenge BIA's decision to restrict your IIM account during the allotted time period?
- § 115.607 — How do you request a hearing to challenge the BIA's decision to restrict your IIM account?
- § 115.608 — If you request a hearing to challenge BIA's decision to restrict your IIM account, when will BIA conduct the hearing?
- § 115.609 — Will you be allowed to present testimony and/or evidence at the hearing?
- § 115.610 — Will you be allowed to present witnesses during a hearing?
- § 115.611 — Will you be allowed to question opposing witnesses during a hearing?
- § 115.612 — May you be represented by an attorney during your hearing?
- § 115.613 — Will the BIA record the hearing?
- § 115.614 — Why is the BIA hearing recorded?
- § 115.615 — How long after the hearing will BIA make its final decision?
- § 115.616 — What information will be included in BIA's final decision?
- § 115.617 — What happens when the BIA decides to supervise or encumber your IIM account after your hearing?
- § 115.618 — What happens if at the conclusion of the notice and hearing process we decide to encumber your IIM account because of an administrative error which resulted in funds that you do not own being deposited in your account or distributed to you or to a third party on your behalf?
- § 115.619 — If the BIA decides that the restriction on your IIM account will be continued after your hearing, do you have the right to appeal that decision?
- § 115.620 — If you decide to appeal the BIA's final decision pursuant to § 115.107, will the BIA restrict your IIM account during the appeal?
Title 25 published on 2013-04-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.