25 CFR Part 12, Subpart D - Qualifications and Training Requirements
- § 12.31 — Are there any minimum employment standards for Indian country law enforcement personnel?
- § 12.32 — Do minimum employment standards include a background investigation?
- § 12.33 — Are Indian country law enforcement officers paid less than other law enforcement officers?
- § 12.34 — Do minimum salaries and position classifications apply to a tribe that has contracted or compacted law enforcement under self-determination?
- § 12.35 — Do Indian country law enforcement officers complete any special training?
- § 12.36 — Does other law enforcement training count?
Title 25 published on 2014-04-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.