25 CFR Part 166, Subpart B - Tribal Policies and Laws Pertaining to Permits
- § 166.100 — What special tribal policies will we apply to permitting on Indian agricultural lands?
- § 166.101 — May individual Indian landowners exempt their land from certain tribal policies for permitting on Indian agricultural lands?
- § 166.102 — Do tribal laws apply to permits?
- § 166.103 — How will tribal laws be enforced on Indian agricultural land?
- § 166.104 — What notifications are required that tribal laws apply to permits on Indian agricultural lands?
Title 25 published on 2013-04-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.