25 CFR Part 18, Subpart B - Approval of Tribal Probate Codes
- § 18.101 — May a tribe create and adopt its own tribal probate code?
- § 18.102 — When must a tribe submit its tribal probate code to the Department for approval?
- § 18.103 — Which provisions within a tribal probate code require the Department's approval?
- § 18.104 — May a tribe include provisions in its tribal probate code regarding the distribution and descent of trust personalty?
- § 18.105 — How does a tribe request approval for a tribal probate code?
- § 18.106 — What will the Department consider in the approval process?
- § 18.107 — When will the Department approve or disapprove a tribal probate code?
- § 18.108 — What happens if the Department approves the tribal probate code?
- § 18.109 — How will a tribe be notified of the disapproval of a tribal probate code?
- § 18.110 — When will a tribal probate code become effective?
- § 18.111 — What will happen if a tribe repeals its probate code?
- § 18.112 — May a tribe appeal the approval or disapproval of a probate code?
Title 25 published on 2014-04-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.