25 CFR Part 18, Subpart D - Approval of Single Heir Rule
- § 18.301 — May a tribe create and adopt a single heir rule without adopting a tribal probate code?
- § 18.302 — How does the tribe request approval for the single heir rule?
- § 18.303 — When will the Department approve or disapprove a single heir rule?
- § 18.304 — What happens if the Department approves the single heir rule?
- § 18.305 — How will a tribe be notified of the disapproval of a single heir rule?
- § 18.306 — When does the single heir rule become effective?
- § 18.307 — May a tribe appeal approval or disapproval of a single heir rule?
Title 25 published on 2013-04-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.