25 CFR Part 559 - FACILITY LICENSE NOTIFICATIONS AND SUBMISSIONS
prev | next
- § 559.1 — What is the scope and purpose of this part?
- § 559.2 — When must a tribe notify the Chair that it is considering issuing a new facility license?
- § 559.3 — When must a tribe submit a copy of a newly issued or renewed facility license to the Chair?
- § 559.4 — What must a tribe submit to the Chair with the copy of each facility license that has been issued or renewed?
- § 559.5 — Does a tribe need to notify the Chair if a facility license is terminated or expires or if a gaming place, facility, or location closes or reopens?
- § 559.6 — May the Chair require a tribe to submit applicable and available Indian lands or environmental and public health and safety documentation regarding any gaming place, facility, or location where gaming will occur?
- § 559.7 — May a tribe submit documents required by this part electronically?
Title 25 published on 2014-04-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.