25 CFR Part 585 - APPEALS TO THE COMMISSION ON WRITTEN SUBMISSIONS OF NOTICES OF VIOLATION, PROPOSED CIVIL FINE ASSESSMENTS, ORDERS OF TEMPORARY CLOSURE,...OF SELF-REGULATION, AND NOTICES OF LATE FEES AND LATE FEE ASSESSMENTS
- § 585.1 — What does this part cover?
- § 585.2 — Who may appeal?
- § 585.3 — How do I appeal a notice of violation, proposed civil fine assessment, order of temporary closure, the Chair's decision to void or modify a management contract, the Commission's proposal to remove a certificate of self regulation, and notices of late fees and late fee assessments?
- § 585.4 — Are motions permitted?
- § 585.5 — How do I file a motion to intervene?
- § 585.6 — When will I receive a copy of the record on which the Chair relied?
- § 585.7 — When will the Commission issue its decision?
Title 25 published on 2014-04-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.