25 CFR Part 900, Subpart K - Waiver Procedures
- § 900.140 — Can any provision of the regulations under this part be waived?
- § 900.141 — How does an Indian tribe or tribal organization get a waiver?
- § 900.142 — Does an Indian tribe or tribal organization's waiver request have to be included in an initial contract proposal?
- § 900.143 — How is a waiver request processed?
- § 900.144 — What happens if the Secretary makes no decision within the 90-day period?
- § 900.145 — On what basis may the Secretary deny a waiver request?
- § 900.146 — Is technical assistance available for waiver requests?
- § 900.147 — What appeal rights are available?
- § 900.148 — How can an Indian tribe or tribal organization secure a determination that a law or regulation has been superseded by the Indian Self-Determination Act, as specified in section 107(b) of the Act?
Title 25 published on 2014-04-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.