25 CFR Part 900, Subpart M - Federal Tort Claims Act Coverage General Provisions
- § 900.180 — What does this subpart cover?
- § 900.181 — What definitions apply to this subpart?
- § 900.182 — What other statutes and regulations apply to FTCA coverage?
- § 900.183 — Do Indian tribes and tribal organizations need to be aware of areas which FTCA does not cover?
- § 900.184 — Is there a deadline for filing FTCA claims?
- § 900.185 — How long does the Federal government have to process an FTCA claim after the claim is received by the Federal agency, before a lawsuit may be filed?
- § 900.186 — Is it necessary for a self-determination contract to include any clauses about Federal Tort Claims Act coverage?
- § 900.187 — Does FTCA apply to a self-determination contract if FTCA is not referenced in the contract?
- § 900.188 — To what extent shall the contractor cooperate with the Federal government in connection with tort claims arising out of the contractor's performance?
- § 900.189 — Does this coverage extend to subcontractors of self-determination contracts?
- § 900.190 — Is FTCA the exclusive remedy for a tort claim for personal injury or death resulting from the performance of a self-determination contract?
- § 900.191 — Are employees of self-determination contractors providing health services under the self-determination contract protected by FTCA?
- § 900.192 — What employees are covered by FTCA for medical-related claims?
- § 900.193 — Does FTCA coverage extend to individuals who provide health care services under a personal services contract providing services in a facility that is owned, operated, or constructed under the jurisdiction of the IHS?
- § 900.194 — Does FTCA coverage extend to services provided under a staff privileges agreement with a non-IHS facility where the agreement requires a health care practitioner to provide reciprocal services to the general population?
- § 900.195 — Does FTCA coverage extend to the contractor's health care practitioners providing services to private patients on a fee-for-services basis when such personnel (not the self-determination contractor) receive the fee?
- § 900.196 — Do covered services include the conduct of clinical studies and investigations and the provision of emergency services, including the operation of emergency motor vehicles?
- § 900.197 — Does FTCA cover employees of the contractor who are paid by the contractor from funds other than those provided through the self-determination contract?
- § 900.198 — Are Federal employees assigned to a self-determination contractor under the Intergovernmental Personnel Act or detailed under section 214 of the Public Health Service Act covered to the same extent that they would be if working directly for a Federal agency?
- § 900.199 — Does FTCA coverage extend to health care practitioners to whom staff privileges have been extended in contractor health care facilities operated under a self-determination contract on the condition that such practitioner provide health services to IHS beneficiaries covered by FTCA?
- § 900.200 — May persons who are not Indians or Alaska Natives assert claims under FTCA?
Procedure for Filing Medical-Related Claims
- § 900.201 — How should claims arising out of the performance of medical-related functions be filed?
- § 900.202 — What should a self-determination contractor or a contractor's employee do on receiving such a claim?
- § 900.203 — If the contractor or contractor's employee receives a summons and/or a complaint alleging a tort covered by FTCA, what should the contractor do?
Non-Medical Related Claims
- § 900.204 — Is FTCA the exclusive remedy for a non-medical related tort claim arising out of the performance of a self-determination contract?
- § 900.205 — To what non-medical-related claims against self-determination contractors does FTCA apply?
- § 900.206 — What employees are covered by FTCA for non-medical-related claims?
- § 900.207 — How are non-medical related tort claims and lawsuits filed for IHS?
- § 900.208 — How are non-medical related tort claims and lawsuits filed for DOI?
- § 900.209 — What should a self-determination contractor or contractor's employee do on receiving a non-medical related tort claim?
- § 900.210 — If the contractor or contractor's employee receives a summons and/or complaint alleging a non-medical related tort covered by FTCA, what should an Indian tribe or tribal organization do?
Title 25 published on 2014-04-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.