(a) All individual project applications will, at a minimum, be subject to review based on the extent to which they meet the following general selection criteria:
(1) The problem to be addressed by the project is clearly stated;
(2) The objectives of the proposed project are clearly defined;
(3) The project design is sound and contains program elements directly linked to the achievement of project objectives;
(4) The project management structure is adequate to the successful conduct of the project;
(5) Organizational capability is demonstrated at a level sufficient to successfully support the project; and
(6) Budgeted costs are reasonable, allowable and cost effective for the activities proposed to be undertaken.
(b) The general selection criteria set forth under paragraph (a) of this section, may be supplemented for each announced competitive program by program-specific selection criteria for the particular part C program. Such announcements may also modify the general selection criteria to provide greater specificity or otherwise improve their applicability to a given program. The relative weight (point value) for each selection criterion will be specified in the program announcement.
Title 28 published on 2012-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.