28 CFR 92.13 - Program eligibility.
prev | next
(a) Eligible organizations for the Police Recruitment program grant are certified nonprofit organizations that have training and/or experience in:
(3) Developing and managing services and techniques to recruit and train individuals, and in assisting such individuals in meeting requisite standards and provisions;
(4) Developing and managing services and techniques to assist in the retention of applicants to like programs; and
(2) The program provides recruiting services that include tutorial programs to enable individuals to meet police force academic requirements and to pass entrance examinations;
(3) The program provides counseling to applicants to police departments who may encounter problems throughout the application process; and
(4) The program provides retention services to assist in retaining individuals to stay in the application process of the police department.
(c) To qualify for funding under the Police Recruitment program, the intended activities must support the recruitment services, tutorial and other academic assistance programs, and retention services for individuals. The qualified non-profit organization must submit an application which identifies the law enforcement department with which it will work and includes documentation showing:
(4) Demographic characteristics of the population to be served, including age, disability, race, ethnicity, and languages used;
Title 28 published on 2014-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.