28 CFR Part 42, Subpart I - Nondiscrimination on the Basis of Age in Federally Assisted Programs or Activities; Implementation of the Age Discrimination Act of 1975
prev | next
- General Provisions
Standards for Determining Age Discrimination
- § 42.710 — General prohibition.
- § 42.711 — Exception; authorized by law.
- § 42.712 — Exception; normal operation or statutory objective.
- § 42.713 — Exception; reasonable factors other than age.
- § 42.714 — Special benefits.
- § 42.715 — Burden of proof regarding exceptions.
- §§ 42.716-42.719 — [Reserved]
- Duties of Recipients
- Compliance Procedures
- Appendix A to Subpart I of Part 42 - Federal Financial Assistance Administered by the Department of Justice to Which This Subpart Applies
- Appendix B to Subpart I of Part 42 - Age Distinctions in Federal Statutes or Regulations Affecting Financial Assistance Administered by the Department of Justice
Title 28 published on 2013-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.