(2) Programs and activities that are part of the One-Stop delivery system and that are operated by One-Stop partners listed in section 121(b) of WIA, to the extent that the programs and activities are being conducted as part of the One-Stop delivery system; and
(3) The employment practices of a recipient and/or One-Stop partner, as provided in § 37.10.
(b) Limitation of application. This part does not apply to:
(1) Programs or activities that are financially assisted by the Department exclusively under laws other than Title I of WIA, and that are not part of the One-Stop delivery system (including programs or activities implemented under, authorized by, and/or financially assisted by the Department under, JTPA);
(2) Contracts of insurance or guaranty;
(3) The ultimate beneficiary to this program of Federal financial assistance;
(4) Federal procurement contracts, with the exception of contracts to operate or provide services to Job Corps Centers; and
(5) Federally-operated Job Corps Centers. The operating Department is responsible for enforcing the nondiscrimination and equal opportunity laws to which such Centers are subject.
Title 29 published on 2012-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.