29 CFR Part 1915, Subpart B - Confined and Enclosed Spaces and Other Dangerous Atmospheres in Shipyard Employment
- § 1915.11 — Scope, application and definitions applicable to this subpart.
- § 1915.12 — Precautions and the order of testing before entering confined and enclosed spaces and other dangerous atmospheres.
- § 1915.13 — Cleaning and other cold work.
- § 1915.14 — Hot work.
- § 1915.15 — Maintenance of safe conditions.
- § 1915.16 — Warning signs and labels.
- Appendix A to Subpart B of Part 1915 - Compliance Assistance Guidelines for Confined and Enclosed Spaces and Other Dangerous Atmospheres
- Appendix B to Subpart B of Part 1915 - Reprint of U.S. Coast Guard Regulations Referenced in Subpart B, for Determination of Coast Guard Authorized Persons
59 FR 37857, July 25, 1994, unless otherwise noted.
Title 29 published on 2014-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.