29 CFR Part 1926, Subpart Q, Appendix A to Subpart Q of Part 1926 - References to subpart Q of Part 1926
prev | next
(This appendix is non-mandatory.)
The following non-mandatory references provide information which can be helpful in understanding and complying with the requirements contained in subpart Q.
• Accident Prevention Manual for Industrial Operations; Eighth Edition; National Safety Council.
• Building Code Requirements for Reinforced Concrete (ACI 318-83).
• Formwork for Concrete (ACI SP-4).
• Recommended Practice for Concrete Formwork (ACI 347-78).
• Safety Requirements for Concrete and Masonry Work (ANSI A10.9-1983).
• Standard Test Method for Compressive Strength of Cylindrical Concrete Specimens (ASTM C39-86).
• Standard Test Method for Making and Curing Concrete Test Specimens in the Field (ASTM C31-85).
• Standard Test Method for Penetration Resistance of Hardened Concrete (ASTM C803-82).
• Standard Test Method for Compressive Strength of Concrete Cylinders Cast In-Place in Cylindrical Molds (ASTM C873-85).
• Standard Method for Developing Early Age Compressive Test Values and Projecting Later Age Strengths (ASTM C918-80).
• Recommended Practice for Inspection and Testing Agencies for Concrete, Steel and Bituminous Materials as Used in Construction (ASTM E329-77).
• Method of Making and Curing Concrete Test Specimens in the Laboratory (ASTM C192-88).
• Methods of Obtaining and Testing Drilled Cores and Sawed Beams of Concrete (ASTM C42-87).
• Methods of Securing, Preparing and Testing Specimens from Hardened Lightweight Insulating Concrete for Compressive Strength (ASTM C513-86).
• Test Method for Comprehensive Strength of Lightweight Insulating Concrete (ASTM C495-86).
• Method of Making, Accelerating Curing, and Testing of Concrete Compression Test Specimens (ASTM C684-81).
• Test Method for Compressive Strength of Concrete Using Portions of Beams Broken in Flexure (ASTM C116-68 (1980)).
Title 29 published on 2014-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.