29 CFR Part 471, Subpart B - General Enforcement; Compliance Review and Complaint Procedures
- § 471.10 — How will the Department determine whether a contractor is in compliance with Executive Order 13496 and this part?
- § 471.11 — What are the procedures for filing and processing a complaint?
- § 471.12 — What are the procedures to be followed when a violation is found during a complaint investigation or compliance evaluation?
- § 471.13 — Under what circumstances, and how, will enforcement proceedings under Executive Order 13496 be conducted?
- § 471.14 — What sanctions and penalties may be imposed for noncompliance, and what procedures will the Department follow in imposing such sanctions and penalties?
- § 471.15 — Under what circumstances must a contractor be provided the opportunity for a hearing?
- § 471.16 — Under what circumstances may a contractor be reinstated?
Title 29 published on 2014-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.