30 CFR 1290.110 - How do I exhaust administrative remedies?

prev | next
§ 1290.110 How do I exhaust administrative remedies?
(a) To exhaust administrative remedies, you must appeal an Office of Natural Resources Revenue (ONRR) or delegated State order:
(1) To the ONRR Director (or the Director, Bureau of Indian Affairs when Indian lands are involved); and
(2) Subsequently to the Interior Board of Land Appeals under 30 CFR part 1290, and 43 CFR part 4.
(b) This section does not apply if an order was made effective by:
(1) The Director;
(2) The Assistant Secretary for Land and Minerals Management;
(3) The Assistant Secretary for Indian Affairs; or
(4) The Interior Board of Land Appeals under 43 CFR part 4.
[64 FR 50753, Sept. 20, 1999, as amended at 76 FR 38561, July 1, 2011]

Title 30 published on 2013-07-01

no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.

This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.

This list is taken from the Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules provided by GPO [Government Printing Office].

It is not guaranteed to be accurate or up-to-date, though we do refresh the database weekly. More limitations on accuracy are described at the GPO site.

United States Code

Title 30 published on 2013-07-01

The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 30 CFR 1290 after this date.

  • 2013-07-22; vol. 78 # 140 - Monday, July 22, 2013
    1. 78 FR 43843 - Clarification of Appeal Procedures
      GPO FDSys XML | Text
      DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR, Office of Natural Resources Revenue, Office of Hearings and Appeals
      Proposed rule.
      Comments must be submitted on or before September 20, 2013.
      30 CFR Part 1290