30 CFR 251.13 - Reimbursement for the costs of reproducing data and information and certain processing costs.
(a) MMS will reimburse you or a third party for reasonable costs of reproducing data and information that the Regional Director requests if:
(1) You deliver G&G data and information to MMS for the Regional Director to inspect or select and retain (according to §§ 251.11 or 251.12 );
(2) MMS receives your request for reimbursement and the Regional Director determines that the requested reimbursement is proper; and
(3) The cost is at your lowest rate (or a third party's) or at the lowest commercial rate established in the area, whichever is less.
(b) MMS will reimburse you or the third party for the reasonable costs of processing geophysical information (which does not include cost of data acquisition):
(1) If, at the request of the Regional Director, you processed the geophysical data or information in a form or manner other than that used in the normal conduct of business; or
(2) If you collected the information under a permit that MMS issued to you before October 1, 1985, and the Regional Director requests and retains the information.
(c) When you request reimbursement, you must identify reproduction and processing costs separately from acquisition costs.
Title 30 published on 2013-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.