30 CFR 253.40 - What OSFR evidence must I submit to MMS?
prev | next
(1) A single demonstration of OSFR that covers all the COFs for which you are the designated applicant;
(3) MMS forms that identify your COFs (Form MMS-1021, Form MMS-1022), and the methods you will use to demonstrate OSFR (Form MMS-1018, Form MMS-1019, Form MMS-1020). Forms are available from the address listed in § 253.45;
(4) Any insurance certificates, indemnities, and surety bonds used as OSFR evidence for the COFs for which you are the designated applicant;
(5) A completed Form MMS-1017 for each responsible party, unless you are the only responsible party for the COFs covered by your OSFR demonstration; and
(6) Other financial instruments and information the Director requires to support your OSFR demonstration under § 253.32.
Title 30 published on 2014-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.