(1) A single demonstration of OSFR that covers all the COFs for which you are the designated applicant;
(2) A completed and unaltered Form MMS-1016;
(3) MMS forms that identify your COFs (Form MMS-1021, Form MMS-1022), and the methods you will use to demonstrate OSFR (Form MMS-1018, Form MMS-1019, Form MMS-1020). Forms are available from the address listed in § 253.45 ;
(4) Any insurance certificates, indemnities, and surety bonds used as OSFR evidence for the COFs for which you are the designated applicant;
(5) A completed Form MMS-1017 for each responsible party, unless you are the only responsible party for the COFs covered by your OSFR demonstration; and
(6) Other financial instruments and information the Director requires to support your OSFR demonstration under § 253.32.
(b) Each MMS form you submit to MMS as part of your OSFR demonstration must be signed. You also must attach to Form MMS-1016 proof of your authority to sign.
Title 30 published on 2012-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.