§ 550.283When must I revise or supplement the approved EP, DPP, or DOCD?
(a)Revised OCS plans. You must revise your approved EP, DPP, or DOCD when you propose to:
(1) Change the type of drilling rig (e.g., jack-up, platform rig, barge, submersible, semisubmersible, or drillship), production facility (e.g., caisson, fixed platform with piles, tension leg platform), or transportation mode (e.g., pipeline, barge);
(2) Change the surface location of a well or production platform by a distance more than that specified by the Regional Supervisor;
(3) Change the type of production or significantly increase the volume of production or storage capacity;
(4) Increase the emissions of an air pollutant to an amount that exceeds the amount specified in your approved EP, DPP, or DOCD;
(5) Significantly increase the amount of solid or liquid wastes to be handled or discharged;
(6) Request a new H2S area classification, or increase the concentration of H2S to a concentration greater than that specified by the Regional Supervisor;
(7) Change the location of your onshore support base either from one State to another or to a new base or a base requiring expansion; or
(8) Change any other activity specified by the Regional Supervisor.
(b)Supplemental OCS plans. You must supplement your approved EP, DPP, or DOCD when you propose to conduct activities on your lease(s) or unit that require approval of a license or permit which is not described in your approved EP, DPP, or DOCD. These types of changes are called supplemental OCS plans.
Title 30 published on 2014-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.