30 CFR 550.283 - When must I revise or supplement the approved EP, DPP, or DOCD?
(1) Change the type of drilling rig (e.g., jack-up, platform rig, barge, submersible, semisubmersible, or drillship), production facility (e.g., caisson, fixed platform with piles, tension leg platform), or transportation mode (e.g., pipeline, barge);
(2) Change the surface location of a well or production platform by a distance more than that specified by the Regional Supervisor;
(3) Change the type of production or significantly increase the volume of production or storage capacity;
(4) Increase the emissions of an air pollutant to an amount that exceeds the amount specified in your approved EP, DPP, or DOCD;
(6) Request a new H2S area classification, or increase the concentration of H2S to a concentration greater than that specified by the Regional Supervisor;
(7) Change the location of your onshore support base either from one State to another or to a new base or a base requiring expansion; or
(b) Supplemental OCS plans. You must supplement your approved EP, DPP, or DOCD when you propose to conduct activities on your lease(s) or unit that require approval of a license or permit which is not described in your approved EP, DPP, or DOCD. These types of changes are called supplemental OCS plans.
Title 30 published on 2013-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.