30 CFR 701.1 - Scope.
prev | next
(a) This part provides general introductory material for the permanent regulatory program required by the Act.
(1) Subchapter C on State program application, approval, withdrawal, and grants, and Federal program implementation;
(4) Subchapter F on criteria for designating lands unsuitable for surface coal mining operations and the process for designating these lands or withdrawing the designation by the regulatory authority; Provided, That, part 761 is applicable during the initial regulatory program under subchapter B of this chapter and 30 CFR part 211 1 and that part 769 and other parts incorporated therein are applicable to the initial Federal lands program under 30 CFR part 211; 1
1 Editorial Note:30 CFR part 211 was redesignated as 43 CFR part 3480 at 48 FR 41589, Sept. 16, 1983.
(5) Subchapter G on the process for application, approval, denial, revision, and renewal of permits for surface coal mining and reclamation operations, including the small operator assistance program, requirements for special categories of these operations, and requirements for coal exploration;
(6) Subchapter J on public liability insurance and performance bonds or other assurances of performance for surface coal mining and reclamation operations;
(7) Subchapter K on performance standards which apply to coal exploration, surface coal mining and reclamation operations, and special categories of these operations;
[44 FR 15316, Mar. 13, 1979; 44 FR 49685, Aug. 24, 1979, as amended at 44 FR 77445, Dec. 31, 1979; 49 FR 38477, Sept. 28, 1984]
Title 30 published on 2013-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.