Where do moneys distributed from the Fund and other sources go?
(a) Each State or Indian tribe with an approved reclamation plan must establish an account to be known as a State or Indian Abandoned Mine Reclamation Fund. These funds will be managed in accordance with the OMB Circular A-102.
(b) Revenue for the State and Indian Abandoned Mine Reclamation Funds will include—
(1) Amounts we granted for purposes of conducting the approved reclamation plan;
(2) Moneys collected from charges for uses of land acquired or reclaimed with moneys from the State or Indian Abandoned Mine Reclamation Fund under part 879 of this chapter ;
(3) Moneys recovered through the satisfaction of liens filed against privately owned lands;
(4) Moneys the State or Indian tribe recovered from the sale of lands acquired under Title IV of SMCRA; and
(5) Such other moneys as the State or Indian tribe decides should be deposited in the State or Indian Abandoned Mine Reclamation Fund for use in carrying out the approved reclamation program.
(c) Moneys deposited in State or Indian Abandoned Mine Reclamation Funds must be used to carry out the reclamation plan approved under part 884 of this chapter and projects approved under § 886.27 of this chapter.
Title 30 published on 2012-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.