30 CFR 872.13 - What moneys does OSM distribute each year?
(a) Under Title IV of SMCRA, each Federal fiscal year we must distribute to you, the States and Indian tribes with approved reclamation plans, the moneys listed in this section. We distribute all Fund moneys and other moneys from the Treasury that have been designated for mandatory distribution. We provide information to you showing how we calculated your distribution. We distribute the following moneys:
(1) State share funds to uncertified States as described in § 872.14;
(2) Tribal share funds to uncertified Indian tribes as described in § 872.17;
(3) Historic coal funds to uncertified States and Indian tribes as described in § 872.21;
(4) Minimum program make up funds to eligible uncertified States and Indian tribes as described in § 872.26;
(5) Prior balance replacement funds to certified and uncertified States and Indian tribes as described in § 872.29; and
(6) Certified in lieu funds to certified States and Indian tribes as described in § 872.32.
(b) We calculate annual fee collections for coal produced in the previous Federal fiscal year on a net cash basis. This means that we use collections that are paid for the current Federal fiscal year to adjust fees that were overpaid or underpaid in prior fiscal years.
(c) We distribute any Congressionally-appropriated funds for grants to you out of the Federal expense funds when the appropriation becomes available.
Title 30 published on 2013-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.