State program provisions and amendments not approved.
(a) The following provisions of the Rules and Regulations of the Land Quality Division of the Wyoming Department of Environmental Quality, as submitted on May 1, 1986, are hereby disapproved:
(1) The phrases “run-of-the-mine” and “to separate the coal from its impurities” within the definition of “coal preparation plant” at Chapter I, section 2(m) ;
(3) Deletion of the requirement at Chapter II, section 3(a)(vi)(H)(II)(3) to collect baseline surface water data on acidity;
(4) Deletion of the locational data requirements for monitoring stations at Chapter II, section 3(a)(vi)(M) ;
(6) Replacement of the word “is” with the phrase “the vegetative cover and total ground cover are” in Chapter IV, section 2(d)(vi) ;
(7) Addition of the phrase “or an alternative success standard approved by the Administrator” to Chapter IV, section 2(d)(vi) ;
(8) -(9) [Reserved]
(10) All revisions to Chapter IV, section 3(a)(ix) concerning cut-and-fill terraces;
(11) Addition of section 1(a)(ii)(C), section 2(c), and section 3 to Chapter IX, which would have provided a general variance from the approximate original requirements; and
(12) All revisions to Chapter XVII, which would have introduced a new enforcement scheme.
(b) The following provision of the Rules and Regulations of the Land Quality Division of the Wyoming Department of Environmental Quality, as submitted on December 13, 1985, is hereby disapproved: Addition of section 1(b)(iii) to Chapter XII which would have allowed personal property other than allowed by 30 CFR 800.5 (cash accounts, negotiable bonds, certificates of deposit, and letters of credit) to be posted as collateral bond.
[51 FR 42218, Nov. 24, 1986, as amended at 52 FR 16847, May 6, 1987; 57 FR 48991, Oct. 29, 1992; 59 FR 14753, Mar. 30, 1994; 68 FR 62523, Nov. 5, 2003]
Title 30 published on 2012-07-01
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 30.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.