30 CFR Part 1202, Subpart J - Gas Production From Indian Leases
prev | next
- § 1202.550 — How do I determine the royalty due on gas production?
- § 1202.551 — How do I determine the volume of production for which I must pay royalty if my lease is not in an approved Federal unit or communitization agreement (AFA)?
- § 1202.552 — How do I determine how much royalty I must pay if my lease is in an approved Federal unit or communitization agreement (AFA)?
- § 1202.553 — How do I value my production if I take more than my entitled share?
- § 1202.554 — How do I value my production that I do not take if I take less than my entitled share?
- § 1202.555 — What portion of the gas that I produce is subject to royalty?
- § 1202.556 — How do I determine the value of avoidably lost, wasted, or drained gas?
- § 1202.557 — Must I pay royalty on insurance compensation for unavoidably lost gas?
- § 1202.558 — What standards do I use to report and pay royalties on gas?
64 FR 43514, Aug. 10, 1999, unless otherwise noted.
Title 30 published on 2014-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.